You will have access to a large variety of nurseries with varied shifts which are best suited to you.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a DBS on the Update System or willing to apply for one
- Minimum of 3 months experience in Child Care
- Up to date references covering the last 2 years
- Willing to provide forms of identification and proof of address
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.