Nursery Assistant In Chertsey Area
Protocol Education have recently had an increase in Nursery Nurse vacancies in our Surrey Nurseries and Children’s Centres.
We work closely alongside many Private Nurseries in this area and are currently looking to recruit Nursery Nurses who are able to work in Surrey.
Requirements for ideal candidate:
• At least 3 months experience of working in Primary Schools, Nurseries or Children’s Centres in the UK;
• Live within 45mins travel of Chertsey Area.
• Able to work 40 hours per week
• A valid DBS or a willingness to undertake one.
What can Protocol Education offer you?
• Opportunities to work in long-term placements, full time and part time;
• Flexible daily work in a variety of local Primary Schools, Nurseries & Children’s Centres based in Surrey;
• Working with a team of dedicated Consultants.
If you are interested, then please send in your CV today. Please note that only applicants who meet our criteria will be contacted.
01483 207 510
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.