As an experienced/qualified Nursery Nurse working on a supply basis through Protocol, you will benefit from working on a full or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance.
You will have the opportunity to work across a variety of Nursery settings across Ealing and surrounding areas. You will also benefit from excellent rates of pay dependant on your experience and qualifications. Protocol Education work with a variety of Private Day Nurseries nurseries across London.
• London living wage
• Temp to Perm Opportunities
• Training and career development programmes at discounted prices
• Supportive and dedicated team to support you
• You will have access to your own online portal where you can update your availability weekly
• Local work with great transport links
• Friendly and well resourced Nurseries
What we are looking for;
• Minimum CACHE Level 3 Qualification
• Experience working with EYFS children
• Excellent knowledge of health, safety and hygiene
• The ability to interact with and provide entertainment for the children
• Have an up to date DBS
• Great understanding of Child safeguarding and protection
What the role involves
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child friendly environment
• Helping children with mealtimes, snack times and drinks
• Building rapport with a range of Nurseries
• Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
• Taking part in activities both indoor and outdoor ensuring all children are involved
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.