Protocol Education are working closely with a day nursery in Basildon.
I am looking to recruit a full OR part time Qualified Level 2 / Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to work at my client setting. The ideal candidate should be avaialble to start ASAP!
• To be available for a minimum of 3 days a week, between the hours of 8am and 6pm
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children
• Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care but this is not essential
• UK eligibility to work
• An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Essex
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!