We are currently recruiting!
We are currently looking for an EYP who can work part time, and to start as soon as possible.
You decide the days you want to work, to fit around your schedule!
You must be willing to work between the hours of 8am until 6pm.
(No qualifications required)
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Flexible work, you can decide which days you want to work
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
- Easy transport links and free parking
- Have experience working with Early Years children
- Able to commit to the whole academic year
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to supporting children with their learning and development
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.