We are currently looking for full time Early Years Practitioner to work in a lovely private day nursery located in Brent, North London.
You will be required to work Monday - Friday. The working hours are 8am-5pm with breaks throughout the day.
This nursery has a team of supportive staff who take the children to trips to the park, zoo and many other activities.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who will find you local work
- Flexible working days / you decide which days you want to work
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
What will you be doing?
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
APPLY TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.