Protocol Education are working closely with a nursery setting in the Southend and surrounding areas. I am looking to recruit a number of Qualified/Unqualified Nursery Assistants to work on an ad-hoc basis at my client day nurseries. The ideal candidate should be avaialble to start ASAP!
This is a temporary supply based position which allows you the flexibility of picking and choosing the days and occasionally the hours you wish to work to fit around your current weekly schedule.
• To be available for a minimum of 2 days a week
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues at all times
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children
• Ideally hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care or above but it is not essential
• UK eligibility to work
• An enhanced DBS dated within the last year or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £40
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseriesand schools across Essex
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.