Protocol Education are working closely with a nursery settings in the Lewisham area. We are looking to recruit both full and part time nursery assistants to work with our client settings on a regular basis. The ideal candidate should be available to start ASAP!
• To be available for a minimum of 2 days a week
• Using your own initiative and getting stuck straight in with the children
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm, and the ability to interact with young children and babies
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children, and colleagues always
• Ensuring health, safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• Experience working with children
• Ideal candidate will e will to undertake training to obtain your NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Lewisham and Surrounding areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com or call Altina Livingstone on 020 8461 8900. I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.