Numeracy Specialist required in Bristol
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a numeracy intervention specialist for an ‘outstanding’ school in South-East Bristol. This is a part time role working with year 6 pupils starting from September 2016.
Numeracy and specialists provide support for pupils’ mathematical development from Early Years through to Year 6 and SATs. The specialist focuses on identifying existing mathematical learning gaps and correcting common numerical misconceptions.
Numeracy specialists are responsible for the implementation of individualised interventions, providing suitable assessments throughout the time working with the pupils, build strong relationships with the children in order to reduce mathematical anxiety and focus on ensuring that all children understand the mathematical procedures.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
To apply for this position or if you are interested in any other supply work in the Bristol and surrounding areas, please call Elly on 0117 9453960 or email email@example.com or visit www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.