To work with a primary school in the Stockton area.
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be a one of the following
• Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths, Humanities, MFL or Science specialism
• Graduate with a degree in English, Maths, Humanities, MFL or Science
• Teaching and Learning Support Worker with relevant qualifications or at least 6 months experience
Successful candidates will:
• Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
• Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in 1:1 or small group settings.
• Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions over the course of a 15-hour block
- Good communicator
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
• Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
• Delivering tuition face-to-face adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
• Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
- Supportive and understanding to every students needs
If you are looking for a new challenge then please apply
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.