Are you an NQT looking to secure your first teaching post? We are currently seeking to recruit enthusiastic and committed NQTs for long term, contract and daily supply work in Bristol to start in September 2016.
We work with an array of different schools and find that supply work can quite often lead to contract or permanent positions. Schools are able to see first hand the quality and potential of your teaching, whilst you have the perfect opportunity to gain further experience and develop your teaching and behaviour management style. It really is a fantastic way to earn some money, expand your teaching experience and has great potential to lead to something longer term.
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay and the choice between PAYE and Key Portfolio
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the Bristol area
• Free CPD courses run throughout the year
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
Successful applicants will be qualified or qualifying teachers (QTS, NQT or OTT) with recent teaching experience and be able to provide two recent professional references.
Protocol Education helps schools, nurseries and academies across England to employ teaching and support staff who shares their ambitions. If you are looking for jobs in schools, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.