If you have recently completed your PGCE or are in the process of finishing next term please join Protocol Education now to be considered for a teaching position for a primary school based in the London borough of Barking and Dagenham, the school is in a great location being only 30 minutes travel away from Central London.
The school aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. As a school they ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
You will require:
- Relevant Qualifications (Applications welcome from NQTs)
- Good classroom management skills in line with school behaviour policy
- A professional manner
- Strong interpersonal and organisations skills
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
Barking and Dagenham benefits from having high performing primary schools right across the borough, with dedicated teaching and support staff working exceptionally hard for all their children. The schools are continually improving and innovating to meet the needs of their young people. If you want to be a part of this please submit your CV to Shaun Vickers at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can contact us on 0203 219 7710.
Awarded the Temporary Agency of the Year in the 2013 Recruiter Awards, our experienced and dedicated consultants will support you in finding the right role.
All applicants must meet Protocol Education’s recruitment standard.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.