As a result of the global pandemic of COVID 19, trainee teachers across the country have had their training year stopped in their tracks. For many, who were on track for passing this will still happen and will be awarded QTS.
As an NQT without a final term placement, and additional time to build knowledge, skills and importantly confidence, you may be unsure of job prospects and opportunities for September. However, here at Protocol Education we are here to support you in all of these aspects.
The opportunities we are able to offer include;
- Long term placements (a minimum of half a term to beyond) – supporting NQT induction
- Temporary to Permanent placements
- Day to Day and Short term supply
- Full time or Part time
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training
- Relevant SEND training/qualifications
- Dedicated consultant dependent on skill set & location
- Ex teachers & education professionals amongst are team to offer advice & guidance