NQT’s for September 2016
Protocol Education are seeking for passionate NQT’s who are looking for work as of September 2016. We are currently working on behalf of schools in the local area who are looking for teachers for both KS1 & KS2 posts. As we work with a variety of schools in Bath, Bristol, Gloucestershire, North Somerset, Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon and Wiltshire we are sure we would be able to find a suitable role for you.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email email@example.com