Newly Qualified Teachers required for September 2016
Are you a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking to secure your first teaching post? We are currently seeking to recruit enthusiastic and committed NQTs for long term, contract and daily supply work in Swindon and surrounding areas to start in September 2016.
We work with an array of different schools and find that supply work can quite often lead to contract or permanent positions. Schools are able to see first hand the quality and potential of your teaching, whilst you have the perfect opportunity to gain further experience and develop your teaching and behaviour management style. It really is a fantastic way to earn some money, expand your teaching experience and has great potential to lead to something longer term.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an DBS on the update service
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Swindon area.
• CV and interview advice and support
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com , email Elly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.