Newly Qualified Teachers
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for work with flexible hours?
Are you looking for a creative and supportive environment?
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
If so, please call Protocol Education because we are working on fantastic opportunities for Newly Qualified Teachers.
If you have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- A knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 or KS2 National Curriculum
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake an application for one
- A proof of right to work in the UK
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay for all Newly Qualified Teachers
- £250 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us
- FREE (unlimited) access to Education City
- Social Events
- A dedicated local consultant
Please call Bernadette / Jed on 01604 214715 or email the team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.