If you have recently completed your PGCE or are in the process of finishing, please join Protocol Education now to be considered for teaching roles starting in September 2015 within the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham. Awarded the Temporary Agency of the Year Recruiter Awards, our experienced and dedicated consultants will support you in finding the right role.
You will require:
- Relevant Qualifications (Applications welcome from NQTs)
- Good classroom management skills in line with school behaviour policy
- A professional manner
- Strong interpersonal and organisations skills
We can offer you:
- Long term opportunities for September 2015
- Access to a large range of school vacancies
- Schools willing to support your induction year
- Competitve pay rates
- A dedicated consultant working on your behalf
If you fit all the criteria and are able to commit to this role then please apply Online today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.