Newly Qualified Teacher
Do you want to make a difference to young lives? Are you driven and want to be a part of success stories, working as a NQT? Then Protocol Education wants to hear from you!
Protocol Education are currently looking for driven, positive and experienced candidates to work as an NQT across schools, in Central London.
We are looking for candidates who have:
• The ability to be self-motivated and driven to support the needs of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
• Attained NQT status, through the qualification and experience of working as a NQT in the classroom.
• To be creative and knowledgeable of different strategies to use in the classroom, as well as strong behaviour management skills.
• Organisation and experience of creating resources to use in the classroom.
• The passion to ensure pupils are supported in an inclusive classroom environment.
• To be proactive and work as a good team player, with members of staff and pupils alike.
• Experience of working with pupils with moderate learning difficulties, autistic spectrum disorder and behavioural and emotional difficulties.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP - we would love to hear from you!
If you’re already registered with Protocol and know of a fantastic NQT, you can earn yourself £250 for referring a friend! Please contact us for more details.
Please respond to this advert with an updated CV to LDannahy@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.