Protocol Education are currently recruiting newly experienced teaching assistants who are keen to pursue a role in education. This particular school are offering continued professional development and training to newly experienced teaching assistants to work with primary students with special needs. This particular school appreciate experience isn't everything and are looking for passionate and empathetic people to promote a positive learning and development. The school rely on people that are proactive, outgoing and enjoy working with children of all abilities. As a teaching assistant you will be working with experienced professionals who will be able to offer continued support and advice. You will also have the opportunity to working in a variety of lessons, supporting students in lessons such as art, music, physical education, outdoor activities and support them in play time.
This role is start from Sept 2022 and will be a year long placement.
- Location: Lambeth, London
- Monday to Friday
- Working with primary students
- Supporting students with special needs from autism, speech & language difficulties, physical assistance and sensory support
- Focusing on students learning programs that are broken down by achievable targets
- Supporting in lessons such as music, art, P.E,
- Working with students on a one to one basis, developing motor skills, social awareness and communication
- Be part of a team designated to one class ranging from 6 - 8 students and a number of teaching assistants and a teacher to lead the class
- The opportunity to learn from experienced professional to ease you into the role
- Assisting other sessions such as sensory room, play time and outdoor trips such as visiting the supermarket or cafe
- Long term placement and job security
- Experienced consultants to support you throughout the role
- Supportive leadership team within the schools
- Part of a family based environment
- No umbrella companies
- Excellent transport links
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your application for an immediate call back or alternatively submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.