Secondary Maths / English / Science / MFL / Humanities Teacher Required
Protocol Education is pleased to announce that we have been selected as an approved NTP Tuition Partner to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
One of our partnership Secondary schools in Wolverhampton, is looking for a bright, versatile, and committed person to tutor either English / Maths / Science / Humanities or MFL at either KS3 or KS4..
To be an NTP Tutor you will need to be a one of the following
• Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally English, Maths, Humanities, MFL or Science specialism
• Graduate with a degree in English, Maths, Humanities, MFL or Science
• Teaching and Learning Support Worker with relevant qualifications or at least 6 months experience
Successful candidates will:
• Have recent knowledge and a clear understanding of the UK Curriculum
• Have great subject knowledge and the ability to plan and communicate it effectively in 1:1 or small group settings.
• Be flexible and committed to delivering engaging, challenging, and developmental sessions over the course of a 15-hour block
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
• Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
• Delivering tuition face-to-face or online (or both) and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
• Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
Benefits of tutoring with Protocol Education:
• Impact on a child or children's progress, development, mental wellbeing and confidence
• Free, CPD Accredited, online induction and Safeguarding training
• Opportunity to develop your leadership, organisation, and planning skills
• Tutoring will help build your confidence through developing your presentation, communication and listening skills
• Personal and professional support from a team of Tuition Experts and a market leading education solutions company
Protocol Education is committed to Safeguarding and Quality and undertake checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education. You will be asked to provide the following:
• Legal Right to work in the UK
• Proof of Identity
• Enhanced DBS Disclosure
• References and employment history
• Qualifications & Qualified Teacher Status (where applicable)
Registering with Protocol Education is FREE and will not restrict you to tutoring should you wish to utilise your skills in a different capacity.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, Apply now
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.