We are working in partnership with a Secondary School based in Leyton who are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Music Teacher who is passionate about introducing music to young children. The role will include classroom teaching across KS3 & KS4. The post holder will work closely with the Head of Department supporting and accompanying musical performances.
This role is to start September 2022 for the full academic year. ECT's are welcome to aply as well as more experienced practitioners.
Your main responsibilities within this role will be:
- • To provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant and distinctive culture for learning for young people in music.
- • To plan and execute a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs within music.
- • To ensure all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential whilst developing personal and employability skills.
You will have:
- A degree-level qualification and Qualified Teacher Status.
- The ability to teach to GCSE standard.
- Experience of sustained delivery of outstanding attainment and achievement.
- Experience of innovation and creativity to engage, enthuse and progress learners.
If you are a passionate Music Teacher and are looking for a new role for September 2022, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.