Music Teacher – Bristol
A fantastic school in Bristol are seeking a Teacher of Music to join their thriving and exciting department, starting in September 2022. This will be on a part time basis (0.6).
Music is a popular subject at the school, alongside performing arts across KS3 & 4. The school delivers a diverse and engaging curriculum and prides itself on offering enrichments such as choirs and orchestras.
The right teacher will:
- Have a relevant degree and hold QTS
- Be inspiring and able to motivate students
- Be someone who can create excellent relationships with staff, pupils, and their families
- Be positive and forward thinking
- Have excellent class and behaviour management abilities
- Plan and teach well-structures lessons
- Be able to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge
- Offer a vibrant environment
- Has well sourced classrooms, inc. IT equipment and musical instruments
- Offers professional development learning days
- First class training and development opportunities
- Bicycle loan via the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Is close to public transport links
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
- CV writing & support
- Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- A £250 referral bonus if you refer someone new to work for Protocol Education
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.