Can you help children with different physical and mental challenges equally access education?
We are looking for teaching assistants (TA) / Learning support assistants (LSA) in the Chesterfield area to support students with PMLD and Autism.
Key skills and Experience
- Experience with SEN, care, nursing or support worker roles
- Moving and handling training
- Experience with at least one of the following: ASD, SEMH, SLD, MLD, PMLD and speech and language difficulties
- A great personality, energy and sense of humour
- Self-confidence and initiative
What Protocol Education can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Flexible work
• Short-term, long-term, and permanent placements.
• Our commitment to finding you the right school and opportunity.
• Support through all placements
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.