Montessori Teacher - Leeds
Protocol Education are currently looking for a creative teacher who has experience using the Montessori Approach and is comfortable with more of a free flow style. We are looking for a Primary Teacher who is wanting to do both day to day and also longer term placements.
his position is open to NQT's.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
* Experience using the Montessori Approach
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Leeds office on 0113 233 7020 for a confidential chat
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.