Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
Start Date: ASAP or September 2022
A school situated in Bristol are seeking and inspirational, dynamic, and conscientious Modern Foreign Languages teacher to join their already thriving department. The successful applicant must be someone with a genuine love for languages, whilst being proficient in either Spanish, or French, or preferably in both languages. This role will be to teach across KS3-5.
The school are interested in hearing from both highly experienced teachers, or ECTs (NQTs).
The Teacher will:
- Hold QTS or equivalent
- Demonstrate an excellent teaching record
- An inclusive approach and commitment to fostering love of learning and love for languages
- Inspire and influence
- Have evidence of development in a languages department to improve student experience and outcomes will be an advantage
- Hold high expectations for all pupils so they develop a love of learning
- Be dedicated and hard working
The school offers:
- A real opportunity to make a difference to students lives, both academically and personally
- High quality facilities
- A vibrant environment
- Excellent support staff who are highly valued by everyone in the school
- Opportunities to further your professional development and career
- A location near to train and bus links
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
- CV writing & support
- Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- A £250 referral bonus if you refer someone new to work for Protocol Education
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.