Teacher of Spanish
Protocol Education are working with a high achieving indpendent school based centrally in Cambridge to recruit a qualified teacher of Spanish to join the team on a long term temp to perm basis from September.
This is a full time position with full responsibility for planning and marking and will involve teaching Spanish across GCSE and A-Level. The school has a fantastic reputation int he area and this is a fantastic opportunity for both experienced teachers of Spanish as well as Early Careers Teachers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold QTS or another recongised UK teaching qualification
- Have experience of teaching Spanish to A-Level
- Be an engaging and inspirational teacher with the ability to plan engai=ging lessons for various ability levels
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
- DBS Check
- 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
- Proof of address-
Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
- £250 BONUS refer a Teacher/Teaching Assistant each referral
- NQT/ECT Support network
- Candidate social events
- CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.