Protocol Education are looking to appoint highly motivated, flexible, proactive and committed MFL teacher (French and Spanish). The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher, with strong motivational, communication, and administrative skills and will have the ambition and drive to help the languages department. The Secondary School wants to continue its impressive development. The ability to teach a range of age groups and the willingness to be involved in the extra-curricular life of the School, are essential.
The department is well resourced with access to excellent facilities. The quality of teaching and learning is high. There is strong distributed leadership and teamwork within the Faculty. Pupils make excellent progress at all levels.The school places a great focus on staff development, at all levels with an extensive programme of professional development which offers a whole range of opportunities for colleagues’ development.
What will be asked of you..
You will deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age and ability group/subject/s that you teach.
• You will be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate.
• You must manage classes effectively, using approaches which are appropriate to students needs in order to inspire, motivate and challenge students.
• You will be expected to maintain good relationships with pupils, exercise appropriate authority, and act decisively when necessary.
How working for Protocol will benefit you…
- An extremely competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to help students better their future
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.