Teaching across Key Stage 3 and 4 for French with some Key Stage 3 Spanish previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage although not essential as newly qualified teachers will be considered for this post. The posts may also involve teaching IGCSE and IB languages so previous experience of the appropriate syllabus would be helpful but not essential. Some knowledge of Key Stage 3 Spanishwould also be advantageous.
• A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or equivalent)
• A valid DBS on the Update Service or willing to undertake one.
• Eligible to work in the UK.
• Previous experience teaching Modern foreign Languages across all Secondary year groups.
Protocol Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE)
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for Protocol then please respond to this advert with your CV attached or alternatively visit our website to register to: http://www.protocol-education.com and we will get in touch.