- Assisting with students medical needs
- Adhering to the safeguarding policy
- Supporting students with cognitive development
- Assisting and engaging students with sensory techniques
- Working one to one with students
- Working as part of a team
- Residential Hours - opportunity to work additional hours in the on site residential centre
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- No Umbrella Companies
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each and every candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00