Media Teacher - Hemel Hempstead
An enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of Media Studies is required for a school in Hemel Hempstead.
You will need to be able to teach solely Media Studies up to A Level on a full time basis
The successful candidate will have to:
• Hold QTS/QTLS
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Have a great personality and be enthusiastic
We can obtain references from your previous employers and have or are able to undergo the processing of an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
If you are interested, please email Katie Reynolds on KReynolds@protocol-education.com or call the office on 01923 257410
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.