Maths Teaching Assistant (Secondary School)
Salary: £80-100 per day
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a Maths teaching assistant to support a mainstream secondary school in Ealing As a Teacher Assistant you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and development of our students, ensuring they receive the highest quality education in Mathematics.
- Assist the lead Maths Teacher in planning and delivering engaging lessons that cater to the diverse needs of our students.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students who require additional assistance in understanding mathematical concepts.
- Mark and provide constructive feedback on student work, ensuring their progress is monitored effectively.
- Collaborate with the Maths Department to develop and implement effective teaching strategies and resources.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of assessments and examinations.
- Qualified Maths Teacher with relevant teaching qualifications and experience in a secondary school setting.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for mathematics, with the ability to effectively communicate complex concepts to students.
- Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) clearance is essential.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying up to date with the latest teaching methodologies.
- Competitive salary range of £80-100 per day.
- Full-time, permanent position with opportunities for career growth and progression.
- Easy commuting options with convenient access to public transportation.
- Supportive and collaborative working environment within a well-established secondary school.
- Access to professional development opportunities to enhance your teaching skills.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated Maths Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students, please submit your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.