Protocol Education are currently experiencing a high demand for Maths teachers with experience of teaching key stage 3,4 and 5. We are able to offer candidates the opportunity to work in a way that suits their lifestyles and needs. This includes both full and part time positions, short term and long term placements. With some roles to begin as early as May 2020, we want to hear from all Maths teachers who are looking for a new role.
Successful Maths Teachers will:
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience / knowledge of teaching Maths within the UK National Curriculum.
- NQT’s are encouraged to apply as this is an excellent opportunity to be introduced to schools and to discover contract opportunities.
As part of the Protocol Education Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to free CPD
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) after 12 weeks
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- A dedicated consultant
If you would like to find out more about our available roles, please contact Rebecca on 0191 2797270 or email email@example.com.