Protocol Education are recruiting for a qualified teacher of Maths for the new academic year in September 16. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning for pupils 11-18 years of age.
We would like to recruit a dynamic and inspirational teacher of Maths. We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher who will be able to complement our dedicated team of outstanding practitioners.
We are looking for:
• A qualified teacher to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge;
• A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
• A collaborative and motivated individual who will help to deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you!
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
For more information please contact our Bristol office on 0117 9453965 or register your details on our website.