The school will offer;
- A high performing and growing school - operating well above the national average in English and Maths
- Excellent leadership which believes in rapid and sustainable leadership
- A thriving sixth form where pupils make better progress than their peers across the country
- Outstanding behaviour
- Friendly and welcoming pupils who thrive in an atmosphere of tolerance and understanding
This position is for a 1 year fixed term contract, with the potential for extension for the right candidate.
The ideal teacher will be professional and passionate about Mathematics and hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Position: Teacher of Mathematics
Location: Chippenham, Wiltshire
Start Date: September 2020
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
• DBS Check
• 2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
• Proof of address
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please contact Hollie on 0117 945 3965 for more information.