Protocol Education are recruiting for a qualified teacher of Maths to start in a long term role from January 2017. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who will develop and provide outstanding teaching and learning for pupils 11-18 years of age.
The School ideally needs someone to teach Maths to GCSE level although experience of a level would be an advantage..
This is a full time post but please contact us if you are looking for pat time as we are very busy with day to day supply.
We are looking for:
• A qualified teacher to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge;
• A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
• A collaborative and motivated individual who will help to deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you!
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
For more information please contact our Bristol office on 0117 9453965 or email Bristolsecondary@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.