The potential candidates must have strong organisational skills and a commitment to teaching and learning.
This position is open to experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
*Please note - this is a term classroom-based role with an immediate start. Immediate interviews are available for the right candidate*
Based in a lovely Hertfordshire town with good links to London, the successful secondary Maths teacher will be supported by an excellent senior leadership team and have access to on-going professional development.
The school has an excellent ethos and approach to teaching, which has seen demand for places significantly increase recently.
Facilities are outstanding and good behaviour is a strong feature of this school
To be considered for this position you must be;
- A qualified secondary Maths Teacher with QTS.
- Dedicated to ensuring each child continually progresses.
- An enthusiastic teacher and have a flexible approach to work.
- Able to develop and implement schemes of work.
- Able to plan and prepare effective teaching modules and lessons.
- Be able to motivate and inspire their pupils whilst improving levels of pupil attainment.
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent support from colleagues and SLT.
- Pay to scale
- Support from a dedicated secondary education specialist recruiter who is also a qualified teacher from Protocol Education Watford.
If you are interested in applying for this mathematics teaching job in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire please apply online today.