- Maths Teacher
- Full Time
We are working in partnership with an Outstanding school based in Cambridge to recruit a teacher of Maths on a long term full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school with a brilliant reputation both for attainment and for pupils behaviour and attitude.
We are looking for a teacher with the ability to plan engaging maths lessons across KS3 and KS4 with a view toward preperations for GCSE exams so experience in a similar role would be an advantage although we are able to consider ECT candidates as well as overseas trained teachers as long as they are resident in the UK and can provide evidence of their right to work in the UK.
The ideal candidate:
- Will hold QTS or another UK recognised teaching qualification
- Be familiar with the GCSE Maths Curriculum
- Able to plan engaging lessons for varying ability levels
Protocol Education are looking for a candidate who: -
• Believes that every student, regardless of their background, can make outstanding progress.
• Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader.
• Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions.
• Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors and the local community.
Protocol Education can offer;
• Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
• CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
• £250 refer a friend rebate
NQT/ECT Support network
Candidate social events
• CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers, ECT's/NQT's/ experienced teachers and cover supervisors within Maths and all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.