Are you looking for your next opportunity in Central London and want to make a difference in a supportive working environment? If this is you – we want to hear from you!
I am working closely with a Secondary School based in the Central London borough of Camden.
They are currently recruiting for a Secondary Maths Teachers to join their team from SEPT22. If this Maths Teaching job is of interest to you, please get in contact today.
About the School:
My client is looking for suitably qualified candidates to join their staff. The school is a large 4 form school based in Camden.
- It has been transformed over the past 5 years – improving faster than any other school in local authority.
- The school has fantastic facilities with state of the art sporting facilities – competing at National and Local levels. The school has a strong focus on pastoral care and personal development. The school is a welcoming and warm environment – allowing all to thrive in the school.
- The school offers students an outstanding opportunity to reach their academic potential. They aim to make sure that all students have the skills and character to thrive in the wider community, yet are valued, happy and safe within the school.
- The school values empowering their students to exceed their ambition – catering for each individual through their strengths. They impress the importance of making the most of opportunities and for each student to stretch themselves.
- Results: Students have achieved results performing in line with over time when matched against like schools and National averages. The school has made significant steps to improve it’s results.
- The staff numbers are quite large. The school values reducing workload where possible and investing heavily in professional development.
About the role:
My client is looking for suitably qualified Secondary Maths Teachers – open to both newly qualified and established practitioners.
As a dedicated Mathematics Teacher, we aim to:
- Work within your parameters
- Be transparent with you in expectations about availability and details of any assignment
- Support you with providing opportunities to CPD (such as Safeguarding courses)
- Degree in Mathematics or Computer Science and Mathematics and a PGCE or QTS Qualification.
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills is a must.
- Knowledge across different frameworks of assessment is desired (AQA, EdExcel, BTEC).
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques. Able to promote behaviour for learning. Must display calm and professional approach to managing class expectations and behaviour standards
- Highly organized and good communication is a must. Must be able to work collaboratively and take direction from other staff.
- Steady career or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
- Clients are open to candidates with good to outstanding references.
What we offer:
- Dedicated consultant working on your behalf
- Day to Day roles with progression to long term roles
- long term role for suitable candidates matching specific positions and placements
- Access to Safeguarding professional development – with over 50 online courses available to Diploma and Certificate level
- Competitive rates
- Representing and trusted by more than 4000 clients across the UK – being preferred suppliers to schools
- We’ve assisted over 10,000 candidates being gainfully employed
- Protocol Education has received REC status, won ISO 9001 Customer Service awards and Investors in People accreditation
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.