Protocol Education are recruiting an enthusiastic Maths teacher in a Mainstream Secondary School covering students in KS3-KS4 to join a highly committed team.
Successful candidates will have knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan engaging lessons for all students. In addition, applicants will have a passion for Maths and inventing creative ways to engage students.
We also welcome candidates from all stages of their career as the school offers fantastic training and development opportunities. Therefore, this is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for a new teaching opportunity or to complete their teacher training in their specialist subject.
NQTs are welcome!
If you have experience working with young people and enthusiasm for maths then this is the role for you!
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
• Training and Development programmes
For more information please contact Katie on 01245213225 or apply now!
|Salary:||£120 - £190 per day|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|