The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards and able to inspire students across the ability range at KS3 and KS4.
This school is a friendly, open and supportive school with a strong induction programme for new teachers, they are committed to the professional development of all staff and is regarded as a successful school where student behaviour is good.
To be considered for this Maths teaching job in Middlesbrough you will need to;
possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the ability to teach across the age and ability level at KS3 and KS4
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- have experience of teaching Maths
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- Opportunities to aid your professional development such as Teacm Teach, behaviour management and Attachment theory training
- A dedicated Consultant
To apply please call Emma on 01642 205 952 or click apply!