Short Term & Long Term Opportunities
We are seeking an ambitious and inspirational classroom practitioner who can teach Mathematics. We wish to appoint an exceptional individual who has the necessary skills and attributes to have a real impact upon Maths learning and teaching.
Mathematics is currently delivered by 8 teachers following the Edexcel GCSE qualification which students begin in Y9 after a two year mastery based KS3. The department is committed to trialling new ideas in the classroom and works hard to provide engaging activities and lessons to ensure that all students have every opportunity to make excellent progress. Please refer to the letter to applicants and job description for more specific details about the role.
The successful applicant will be able to:
• Inspire and innovate students
• Nurture and develop
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation
• Optimise Mathematics learning for all
The school will:
• Provide a supportive learning environment
• Offer you the opportunity to make a difference
• Actively promote your career development - you may already be targeting a middle leader position and we will support you accordingly
You Must Have;
- QTS & UK classroom experience
- Clear & Current DBS on the Update Service
- 2 Current professional references upon request