Are you a Maths Graduate, looking to get into the Education Sector?
We at Protocol Education are looking for Maths Graduates to work with us in both our Mainstream & SEN Schools.
Coming out of university and trying to get your first job is hard without the experience. As long as you have the knowledge and the passion to go into teaching, that’s all you need.
If you’re a graduate looking to make a difference to a child’s education and support them on their academic journey then this is the job for you!
Our Graduate will need:
- To be passionate about making a positive difference to children.
- To be a strong team player.
- To be a positive role model for the children.
- To be an enthusiastic and driven individual.
- To be looking to use their knowledge and degree to support pupils
- To support pupils with their Maths curriculum (booster/ 1:1/ group work)
In exchange, Protocol offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A dedicated and personal consultant
- Local schools with potential for flexible part time, long term or permanent appointments.
What we offer:
As well as offering Continuous Progression Development (CPD) courses, we offer you the chance to enhance your skills.
CPD Courses can be found at: http://www.protocol-education.com/training
If you feel you have what it takes to work with children and have a relevant degree, apply for the job and we get in contact!