We are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Dudley who are seeking an outstanding practitioner to join their hugely successful Maths department, where standards are high, and strive for excellence. Experience of teaching KS3 & KS4 is essential. The post would be suitable for an ambitious and outstanding ECT. The schools academic track record within the Maths department is remarkable and longstanding.
Students make progress above the national standard. At the same time the school offers a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities.
What school can offer you;
• Passionate students with enormous potential
• Supportive staff who enjoy working collaboratively
• A strong commitment to staff wellbeing
• Bespoke professional development programmes
• A newly built building with state of the art facilities
• Excellent public transport and road links to the rest of the UK
What school are looking for;
• An experienced Maths teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Enthusiasm and creativity when delivering lessons to students of all ages and abilities
• Proven experience of developing teaching & learning within an Maths department
• A positive approach to managing challenging behaviour
• Proven ability to deliver a variety of qualifications determined by student need and ability
The school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified teacher of Mathematics with a strong track record of teaching success to work within a thriving department. The Mathematics Department plays a significant role in the school and are seeking a candidate who can mirror their enthusiasm and passion for the subject.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.