September 2022 start
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher of Mathematics. The successful candidate must be a person with energetic passion and commitment for the subject and who can instil a love of learning by delivering inspirational and fun lessons. This is a maternity cover from September 2022 to August 2023.
Results at GCSE and in the Sixth Form are significantly above national averages and the school was graded Good with Outstanding Leadership & Management in its most recent Ofsted inspection (March 2018).
We are proud of our innovative and forward thinking learning culture and our partnerships enable us to provide a wide range of opportunities for career development.
WHAT THE SCHOOL CAN OFFER YOU:
- An exciting teaching job in an outstanding multi academy trust.
- Fantastic support from your line managers and the Senior Leadership Team.
- A guaranteed CPD plan which is tailored to individual requirements including financial support for ‘M’ level study.
- A touch screen Chromebook with G Suite education.
- Excellent location with fast rail and bus links to London and the surrounding area.
- Free on site parking.
- Teacher Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as cycle to work scheme and retail discounts.
- Access to an Employee Wellbeing Programme including counselling and mentoring.
- An enthusiastic Staff Association.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Place the learner at the centre of everything they do.
- Be a strong classroom practitioner.
- Be able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Have a calm and approachable disposition when dealing with students and staff.
- Be well organised and efficient; keeping to deadlines and encouraging others to do so.
- A willingness to learn to effectively use Google Classroom and related systems.
- Have high personal standards and the ability to motivate others to sustain those standards.
- Have a vision of the developments you would like to see in your subject in the future.
- Be able to provide a stimulating learning environment.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.