The school itself has a very inclusive and supportive ethos in both their teaching approach and their management style. The classes are small with a maximum of 8 students per class.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain a career working within specialist education and is looking to expand on their skills.
- Have Makaton training or experience using Makaton
- Experience of working with SEN children in an education setting
- Additional training such as Team Teach/ Autism Awareness/ MAPA
- Previously worked with SEN Children or Adults in a care setting
- Strong behaviour management and confident with personal care.
- Knowledge of the current curriculum
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.