Protocol Education and an 'outstanding' school we work with are looking for an enthusiastic, reliable and motivated individual to build positive relationships with our children to support them to enjoy their lunch breaks and return to class ready for the afternoon’s teaching and learning.
Please note that this role is to work primarily with children aged 5-11 but there are similar positions available to work with EYFS children.
In return we work hard to support our lunch time staff and offer opportunities for professional training and development, career progression and the chance to play a key part in helping our children to get the most out of their lunchtimes.
Our lunchtime staff are responsible for:
• Supervising pupils over the lunchtime period.
• Leading and taking part in games and activities with pupils.
• Researching new play and safety equipment for the lunchtime period.
• Encouraging children to eat their meals.
• Dealing with behavioural incidents in line with the school’s Behaviour Policy and discussing any concerns with class teachers or members of the Senior Leadership Team.
• Carrying out intimate care in accordance with the school's policy where necessary.
• Playing a key part in our school’s health and safety processes.
• Helping children to interact positively with one another during lunchtimes.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• UK eligibility to work
• Strong behaviour management & inter personal skills
• The ability to be both dynamic and adaptable
• 2 Professional references dated within the last 6 years
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• Free CPD courses which run throughout the year
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the Bristol or South Gloucestershire area
• Long term work (should you wish)
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If this sounds of interest to you please call us on 0117 945 3960 or to get the process started why not register on our web page www.protocoleducation.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.