What's on offer:
- Term-time hours
- 5 days per week 11.30 13.30
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to progress onto a TA role
Lunchtime Supervisor requirements
If you don't have lots of energy and enthusiasm do not apply for this role! The school is looking for someone who is responsible and aware of health and safety, but also able to engage with the children create a fun and stimulating playtime. The position is ideal for people who are looking to get into a school environment.
The right Lunchtime Supervisor needs:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a keen eye for detail
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
If you're interested, please contact Amelia on email@example.com