This large, modern and friendly Primary school in the borough of Barnet are seeking 2 proactive and committed lunch time supervisors to begin immediately and to become part of their inclusive team.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role but more importantly you will have passion in providing a safe and secure environment conducive to the learning of the pupils.
Working 2 hours a day from 11.30-1.30 these roles would suit, parents with school aged children, students or those in receipt of benefits looking to supplement their income.
Your role will include but not be limited:
Control queues to dining areas.
• See that the overall arrangement for children to dine promotes an
orderly and pleasant meals service.
• See that any spillage is removed quickly. Have an arrangement so that a
floor cloth, dust-pan, and brush is readily accessible.
• See that trays are not left in dangerous positions, and are cleaned where
• To assist pupils, where necessary, with the proper use of cutlery, drinking
facilities or other aspects of the midday meal.
• Encourage the pupils to leave the table clean.
• Ensure the dining areas are left clean and tidy.
• Aim to clear all dining areas of pupils every day where possible by
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.