A leading Primary School based in Islington, London, are currently looking for a highly experienced KS2 Teacher to work on a fulltime basis from 8:30-16:00. The school consists of average sized classes of up to 25 children of mixed ability and classes are supported by a teaching assistant. The Head Teacher is brilliant, working with her teachers daily to ensure they are supported and given every opportunity to excel.
What they can offer you:
- An excellent daily payrate
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work
- To work alongside children who are bright and eager to learn
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children
What they are looking for:
- QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- The ability to model high quality teaching and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding learning for their children
- Someone with the potential and ambition to undertake phase or core subject leadership
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and contribution to the school and the community
- The desire to maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
If you think you would be suitable for this role, please apply now to avoid missing out!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.