We're looking for a committed LSA to support an Autistic child on a full-time basis. You need to be confident in your abilities, patient and of course have a positive impact on the child and their progression throughout the year.
The LSA role involves primarily working one to one. We're seeking someone preferably with a strong background in working with children with Autism, but previous experience in Special Education Needs, Challenging Behaviour, Learning Difficulties and Speech and Language Difficulties is desirable.
- Continued and progressive work with the same child
- Fantastic resources and excellent support from the school staff
- Ofsted Good' school
- Generous inner London pay rate
- On-site Parking
- Local transport links
• 1 year minimum experience working with children with SEN.
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• A valid DBS on the update service or willingness to undertake one
• Passion, patience and great communication skills
• Commitment and dedication