Lower KS2 Teacher required Halifax-West Yorkshire
Protocol Education are working with a HX2 Primary School in Halifax, to appoint a motivated Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher for their Year 3/4 class. This multi cultural school aims to inspire children’s curiosity and build a passion for learning. They have a child centred approach that celebrates creativity and success while providing a supportive environment that will enrich children’s education career while providing extended opportunities for their local community.
This position is on a temporary contract for 2 terms, but has the potential for a permanent placement.
The ideal person will have/is -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* An understanding of creative curriculum teaching across all subjects and creative ideas to engage children in their learning
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Sophie on 0113 2337020 / email@example.com or alternatively register your CV online now at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.